astrological reading


I have done personal Astrology reading for many hundreds of individuals and did not charge any of them  and  even  now I wont  charge as I  consider  Astrology as my  hobby  and I never intended to make an income out  of it
Overall, so  far I probably did more than 1000 reading for people and my reward was having people return for another reading and informing me how well I did their first reading.  More  over  also have never had anyone come back to me and say I did not do a good reading for them.
There was one reading that has been in my memory for many years. A man from a hotel industry came and asked me for a reading. The usual information of birth was given to me and I created  a Birth Chart for him and proceeded to delineate his birth chart. I could see that he was a “professional and his profession pointed to the food industry. I also told him that there is a strong indication that he worked around or with food  and  related field . He just smiled when I told him that. Then I asked him what areas of his life he was interested in knowing more . He told me he was very interested in the environment at his job. He stated he was having difficulty with an associate at work.
I could see thru the transit chart that there was a strong indication that there would be some sort of confrontation in about fifteen  days and it would, in fact involve his career. I still had no further detailed information from him. I also told him that he seems to have an excellent relationship with his superior. There was also an indication that he had a strong rival at work
The transit chart indicated and I told him “He should do nothing about the rival.” He looked at me a bit strangely.” I repeated to him that things would work out excellently if he did nothing, and allow the event to play out without his input  and  keep  calm . Then I reiterated that his relationship with his super boss would be even better after the event. He thanked me and left. I also suggested  certain  astrological  parihara to  be  done by him  to  smooth  sail  these  events for  which  he readily  agreed
.[ Taking  about  his  astrological chart of  this  guy Jupiter  was placed in   good  position  and  was going  thru Guru  mahadasha  at  that  time of  reading but his  Rahu was  not  placed properly  and  so  was   his Mars . there  was a tendency  for  him to go  into  fit  of  anger and  spoil  things  at  crucial point because  of  Rahu / mars ]

Three weeks later he came back to me  and asked for another reading. I told him that I usually wait for two months to do another reading for an individual. He said he would like another reading anyway. I said Ok.
I brought up his natal information and reiterated what I had said previously about his career and also stated the event should be over  as  per  the  chart  and things should go very smoothly for him.
 Then he explained that he was a  asst chief engineer  at a fairly large  five star hotel . It seems that his rival[ other  engineer]   who  was  his immediate boss had interrupted him doing a fairly serious maiantance  job . The rival [immediate  boss]relieved him of his duties in mid  way  and took over the maintaence  job himself  and told him to leave the place . He said that he became angry  and  wanted to  shout  at  his immediate  Boss  and  throw  resignation letter and  walk  out , but had remembered my instructions for him to do nothing during  any of  these kind of  the event, which he did do. He even managed to go home that day without discussing the event with anyone   .The next day when he came to work, the super  boss met him right after arriving and asked him to discuss something with the him .
When they sat down to discuss things, the  super boss immediately brought up the events of the previous day and wanted  to hear his side of the event. He told the super boss all the details as he remembered .. Then the boss told him that other supervisers engineers   down the  line  backed up the event as he had described it.
His  super boss told him that the he  had fired the rival [immidite  boss]  and at the end of the discussion  he wanted  to know if he was ready to fill the position that became vacant. The super  boss also informed him that he  had to go on a trip for two weeks, but that the he would  be sitting down with him after he got back from the trip to discuss future plans for his role in the hotel
He was delighted at how well the situation turned out. I explained that his  super  boss really liked his skills and his calm demeanor.. I also stated that if he continued as he has done, he may even reach great heights  as  he  was going  thru  Jupiter  mahadasha  and  his Jupiter [Guru]  is  placed  in a  good  position He thanked me, shook my hand and walked out smiling. That made my day.
Just saying………

Comments

  1. Awesome. Bad practioners can bring bad name to a system. A good practitioner enhances the value of the system for larger good - that's you. I have heard people say it is not that everyone who has studied astrology can be good at helping the needy ones astrologically. For that the astrologers needs to have both acumen, intuition and selflessness - you are blessed with them on the strength of your purvapunya. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, you are unique, I am fortunate to have known you from our working days in GE since 2002!. Your timely guidance and advise kept me going in rough times, it's this invaluable association that I will cherish for lifetime. Kindly accept my sincere thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can I msg you sir and get a reading plz plz...plz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ketu & Moksha

saturn &sun

Ashlesha Nakshatra